Monday, April 2, 2012

Patience in AAPL

And this is why patience is key...

 Since the last AAPL update it has added about 4 points, the higher it can move, the less risk in a short position. The divergence was short on Friday, but sharp so this all makes sense.

There's a negative divergence as AAPL moves higher as well as volume and momentum falling off on  the chart above, this is what I want to see when looking to short in to strength. Now to see if we get that same effect of late day market strength after the EU close. Although I'm starting to get an itchy trigger finger here, I will remain patient.

The bounce thus far in the QQQ/IWM is encouraging as it is more along the lines of what I expected, the SPY/DIA are lagging and I meant to post this last night, I wondered if there would be some sector/market average rotation in to the the Q's and R2k as they lagged badly Friday.



No comments: