Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The AAPL Update

 1 min we have a decent trend, leading positive

 2 min , after seeing distribution on the earnings gap up, we are starting to see a much cleaner trend here as well-leading positive


 3 min showing the 23/34th accumulation before earnings, the distribution on the earnings gap up and a clean leading positive trend.

 15 min remains in a leading positive position which has continued to gain.

 a "U shape"?

Remember, ultimately the 60 min is deeply leading negative, I am already short AAPL but would like to add to the equity short on any strength. I'm still holding the May Calls for the expected bounce higher. If I weren't already holding those calls, I would consider buying AAPL calls for a bounce move only. The longer term equity position I want to be short.

No comments: