Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BIDU Update

 I already have a short in BIDU, but would like to add to it on strength. The price pattern in late April suggested BIDU move lower, it did, this could be a head fake move to draw shorts in and then squeeze them, I'd like to add around the $145 level.

 Many of the charts incl. the 1 min have a positive divergence, but go slightly negative right at the gap fill area, this may be to keep shorts in place.

 The same is seen on the 2 min chart

 Even the 5 min chart starts to bend down at EOD and the gap fill.

The 15 min chart in BIDU would normally suggest to me the move below that small April consolidation was indeed a head fake move to trap shorts for a squeeze, since I feel confident in the long term assessment of BIDU, I will not be trying to trade around and instead hold my position and look to add to it on strength.

No comments: