Tuesday, May 8, 2012

UNG-1 of 2 Long Term long Trades

UNG has been a trade of interest, I believe a long term trend change is coming and today it is acting VERY well, up over 4.25%. I won't go in to all of the details of why I like this and in fact probably just post the charts in the interest of time.

 I have suspected the break below multiple support levels has been a major shakeout as UNG carves out a large base.

 Intraday this triangle did exactly what it should have.

 The 1 min chart is confirming the b/o

 So is the 5 min

 Since breaking support levels, UNG has shown good 60 min accumulation, the reason for the break of support in the first place.

 The daily chart is even leading positive

 Our daily X-over screen to prevent false crossovers has gone long.

Note the change in trend and volume, it looks like a secular trend change is underway in UNG, I like this as a long term trade. We'll get to looking at some individual names as well soon.



No comments: