Friday, June 29, 2012

Using Intraday 3C Signals

The entire reason I started the model portfolio was to show members that they could trade the 3C market updates, I made a series of trades based on the updates alone to show members.

One member emailed me this yesterday and he gave me permission to post it.

"I've been using the intraday signals from 3C this week with the following results:
 
6/25 - Bought July 21 136 Calls @ .62
6/27 - Sold " " @ 1.00
 
6/27 - Bought June 29 133 Puts @ .70
6/28 - Sold " " @ 1.49
 
6/28 - Bought July 6 132 Calls @ 1.30
         Closed at 1.78
         Position still open"
 

These are all of his own trades, not anything I gave him, just working from 3C signals. While I'm happy to put out trade ideas and help any way I can, ultimately I hope to help you gain an edge in the market as you use the information within your own trading style.

By the way, Congrats  Art and thanks for the permission.

No comments: