Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BIDU Update

I'm still looking to continue building a long position in BIDU, at the last transaction, I had BIDU at about 40% of a normal position size and have been remaining patient waiting for better prices to add to that position with better signals.

I didn't add anything in BIDU today and it looks to me that the typical formation I would normally assume (a broader base) seems to be what BIDU is up to.

Here are the short term charts suggesting BIDU pullback a bit and a longer term chart suggesting it is in fact building a broader base.

 1 min negative in to the run up today, it appears as if we may see a "W" type bottom base.

 The 5 min chart confirming the 1 min with a leading negative divergence suggesting a pullback, I would say at least to yesterday's lows.

The 15 min chart building a leading positive divergence in to this pullback in BIDU, this is what I have been waiting to see for some time.

No comments: