Thursday, July 5, 2012

GLD Follow Up

Another small victory in GLD, you take what the market gives. As you know the market is dynamic, especially on a week like this with fairly low volume, that means adjusting to the market. They say every boxer has a fight plan until the first punch is thrown. I'd prefer to have held GLD longer, but I'm not taking the chance.

I'm not sure where GLD would be filled, several of the previous trades came in better than what would be shown above which is a 1 day 14+% gain in GLD.


 This 2 min intraday chart moving up in to a new local leading positive high bothered me, but not as much as the 15 min chart.

 Looking at the 15 min trend it may not be as easy to see as the trend is in a negative position, but zoom in and...

This 15 min chart is moving up too fast, too much for my comfort with a position with a small gain.

No comments: