Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Why these intraday extremes are important

 This intraday move is going against my UVXY long, but I don't mind because in doing o it's giving me information that tells me that my position is likely to be successful. Smart money needs extreme dips to buy in to and extreme moves up to sell in to and they are often very busy during flat, rangebound markets when everyone is asleep at the wheel as well.


 As the SPY is sideways, look at the information I'm getting, this 3 min chart is from the very last update, the next one is from just moments ago.

 Note how much worse it looks? This tells me the underlying activity in the near term right now shows the probabilities are underlying selling in to price strength. And why would you want to do that?

 The VXX 3 min chart has improved even more

 So has the UVXY chart.

As well as the TLT flight to safety chart.

This is putting together a stronger case for my position and analysis

No comments: