Friday, August 31, 2012

GLD Charts

Well patience paid in GLD, I've been waiting for GLD to hit this price level nearly all week, even yesterday when GLD looked like it was breaking down, I stayed patient and stayed with the short term signals that showed the probabilities were GLD would move to the level I was looking for.

Now lets see if patient $PAYS.

Here are the GLD charts, I wouldn't have entered the Put if I didn't think timing and probabilities weren't on our side here.

 The exact entry area I've been looking for in the small yellow box.

 Here it is above the red trendline on a 60 min chart. Also note the parabolic price move, that doesn't hurt either, a 5 min chart shows it better.

 The 1 min chart looks the way I'd like to see upon breaking above that resistance level.

 As does the 2 min chart

 The 3 min chart

 Certainly the 5 min chart because of the step up i importance and the step down in the readings.

 The 15 min chart which is just turning down now if you look closely.

 The 30 min chart has been ugly here, this is why I just wanted the price concession.

And the 60 min which has given us a number of excellent signals for very successful trades.

No comments: