Tuesday, September 4, 2012

AAPL

First I think we have to acknowledge the very parabolic price move, while these look impressive and very bullish, they almost always end badly, I never trust them either up or down, this isn't specific to AAPL.

I'm not sure what's moving this either, I haven't seen rumors, it's not currency based, like I mentioned, the first day of the month could see some very aggressive movement to the downside.

 My target to enter the rest of a put position in AAPL is around the $680 level, I'll be re-evaluating that with this parabolic move apparently out of thin air.

 I was going to point out that although AAPL didn't look as bad as BIDU's intraday charts, if you roll them back to 2 pm there were slight negative leading divergences, again not as bad as BIDU and there was that flat range.


 This is what the 1 min in AAPL looks like currently, it is in line with price.

 The 2 min at 2 pm, no where near BIDU, but still a minor divergence and flat area.

 2 min now is in line

 3 min is in line

 5 min is lagging, I think it is because of the speed of the move and not a negative divergence.

 The 5 min again at key price levels and the deterioration, this gives me the confidence to enter the other half of the put AT THE RIGHT TIME AND PRICE LEVEL.

The 10 min chart is a little better than in line, but this isn't a huge deal. It will be very important to watch the parabolic move for signs of failure. I'm hoping it will hit $680, if not, we'll see what everything looks like.



No comments: