Friday, September 7, 2012

BPZ Follow Up

When a decent looking chart like this starts to get a little ugly, it usually has broader implications for at least the sector its in, if not the market.

I still like BPZ a lot and I'll be looking for another position there, for now though, I wouldn't buy it here so I don't see much point in holding it here.

 It's close to daily resistance at the base neckline, there's the chance it pushes through, but I'd rather see a consolidation, some strength gather and a move that will stick.

 Short term charts are raising some red flags, 1 min

 2 min

 5 min

 15 min

 On a longer term basis, I see no reason BPZ doesn't head higher, the 30 min chart is perfectly in line with the trend, but even that has become a little too parabolic.

The daily chart shows what looks like a clear base so I'm sure I'll be looking at opening a new BPZ long on a pullback.

No comments: