Wednesday, September 12, 2012

FB Sept Calls

This is a difficult decision with a gap right under FB today, but September Calls need to be rolled out to October.

I'm going to close half the September calls in FB and hopefully add October Calls on a gap fill.

 This is a decent profit, but not like the 110% gain another member just emailed me with as he closed out September 20's for $1.00 which were bid at $1.10 on the open.

 The 1 min chart looks like some light profit taking, there's a triangle-like formation there so that could break soon in either direction, but even an upside break could quickly pullback in to the gap.

 2 min is close to in line, if this were an equity long I wouldn't touch it at all.

15 min still looking good, adding to the positive posture, this is the only reason I'm keeping half of the September calls.

I'll be looking to add October ASAP.

No comments: