Friday, November 9, 2012

AAPL Continues to improve

I mentioned the change in character toward improvement in AAPL maybe last week, definitely this week and I said that I might consider calls at some point, but my standards for AAPL calls would be very high. There are a few charts that just about meet those standards, I'd be looking for just about all of them to meet that standard and then I'd be looking at a short term leveraged position (calls) to eventually short in to.

The point being is the market has the 3 pillars, Energy, Tech and Financials, maybe the 4th should be AAPL, I don't see any shakeout move getting too far if AAPL is acting as an anchor, so in that way it's good to see AAPL improving.

 From downside trend confirmation at the green arrow on a 15 min chart (an important timeframe) to a leading positive divergence in AAPL and I'd also mention the first positive divergence of ANY kind on this chart.


 The 10 min with a leading positive move as AAPL is up, but still very much within what would be the reversal range.

And even on a 1 min chart where you might not expect to find much, look at the 3 price highs today and where the positive divergence and now leading positive divergence can be found as AAPL in this area is for our purposes, range bound.


No comments: