Friday, November 16, 2012

Market Update-More on Recent Momentum

This gives me even more confidence in making whatever last minute moves I feel I need to make, now.

I've never seen this before, the Futures timeframes are weighted heavier than the stock market averages or stocks, for instance, a 5 min chart of ES is probably about the same as a 10-15 min chart of the SPY.

I've told you about the recent momentum increasing, but you haven't used 3C for 8 or 9 years so it probably doesn't mean as much to you as it dos to me, for me it's something that is rarely seen and I've found, not to be ignored.

So I was floored when I went just to check a few different timeframes in ES. It takes a lot more underlying action to move a 10 minute chart than a 5 min, or a 60 min than a 15 min, so the longer the timeframe the divergence is on, the heavier the underlying trade associated with the timeframe; this could be because ES is more expensive to by per contract than the SPX of course.


 ES 5 mins, there's the momentum over the last several days, that's huge alone as I'm not sure I've ever even seen that clear a positive divergence on a 5 min chart of ES.

 ES 15 min with even more momentum

 ES 30 min chart!

ES 60 min chart

No comments: