Thursday, December 20, 2012

AAPL Update

Yesterday's puts are in the green and you know I don't like to be in heavily leveraged products very long, but the last AAPL call position was closed too early so I think I'll wait this one out a bit.

Remember there are some long term (since October) positive charts in AAPL, I don't think we are at that bridge yet, but AAPL looks like there's somethings going on that will make this an interesting, if not complicated trade at some point, but we should be ahead of the curve/crowd so I think it will be especially interesting.

Here are the charts thus far, although we're still early in the day.

 1 min has an overall leading negative position to it, this was part of the reason for the trade at least timing wise.

 The 5 min chart from positive and up to leading negative and I expect a decent move down.

 10 min leading negative and at a new leading low.

15 min leading negative and approaching a new leading low.

For me, no changes in yesterday's Jan 535 AAPL puts.

No comments: