Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Strange

Yesterday I saw developments that were strange, I probably sounded strange in what I thought should be closed, held open and opened, but this a.m. FAZ which I said to close is down, the SPY which looked stronger is holding up and the puts in the QQQ and IWM were correct as both are the biggest losers thus far, however that moment of clarity if not insanity is muddy overnight. Take a look at ES.

 The initial strength on the 5 min ES chart ramped futures initially, but now the divergence is either fading or taking a break, I suspect with the EUR/USD finally breaking, it may be fading.

EUR/USD this week is finally breaking.

I'll be monitoring the averages for clues, the SPY has been very difficult, the QQQ has been much easier. I'm also looking early at leading indicators to see if what I suspected would happen yesterday is happening.

I'm here, just looking at a lot quickly.

No comments: