Friday, January 18, 2013

ES Still Diverging

Just 1 minute before the close ES hit a new high for the week, but 3C is in its second day of a persistent divergence and a new low on the leading negative divergence today as ES hit a new high, this isn't normal action, but we have seen it before, you may recall the outcomes?

3C for ES is pretty darn reliable as an intraday indicator, to see a persistent negative divergence totally threw me the first time, the second time I trusted it and I trust it this time. We have a new high and a new 3C low.

It seems like $148 was the pin for the SPY, a member checked as I had mentioned and emailed me that $148 was the pin. Volatility /VIX was the lever as you can see the Euro couldn't get the job done with the $USD's strength today vs. yesterday. It looks like a QQQ pin at $67, the DIA just above $136 ($136.07) and AAPL was so predictable, I said it a few times today, it closed at $499.96!!! FOUR CENTS AWAY FROM THE MAJOR CENTENNIAL MARK AND PSYCHOLOGICAL $500 LEVEL. 

I'll be looking around and seeing what's interesting, what's not and I'll be reporting back as well as adding a few things this weekend to the site.

Have a great weekend and I'll be posting again soon.

I just can't believe that AAPL pin even though that' exactly what I expected ($500).

No comments: