Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Market / AAPL Update

Over the weekend I added several new custom indicators as well as expanded my intraday layout by about 5 charts, this is the first time I've been able to run it real time and while effective or useful, it's a real drain on system resources so I'll have to change some code.

So far the market is nearly perfectly in line as you can see by the SPY...
Negative on the opening and a bit leading negative at the capture.

However some of the intraday indicators I added are showing signs of an intraday reversal which included AAPL, remember AAPL gapped up this morning and what happens when AAPL gaps up? It almost ALWAYS gets sold immediately, but it too looks as if it may have or is finding intraday support for a reversal.

I'll be adding more charts now that things are running a little smoother.

No comments: