Friday, February 8, 2013

AAPL Update

As I have said for at least 2 weeks now, something is going on with AAPL, but it has not become clear yet exactly what it is, where the highest probabilities are and when to look at a position, there's information there, but not a trade edge.

However in the less ambiguous shorter term timeframes, I do believe AAPL will see some near term downside, this may be one reason the SPY looks better to me than the QQQ.

Here are a few examples and why, personally if I had any profit in AAPL, I'd be talking it, but I would not be entering a short position personally.

 AAPL 2 min chart negative and consolidations should consolidate away from the trend, not toward it.


 AAPL 5 min

 This is a brief modification to 3C, the 1 min

 5 min

And 10 min


No comments: