Friday, February 8, 2013

I Like the Start Here

The QQQ Calls are going to only hold momentum for so long and as they expire today, I want to be out before the momentum is gone. I have to check the fill, but I believe they were a double (100% gain).

HYG -HY Corp. Credit is starting to see a move up, so as I said last night, today near the close we may very well have a great trade to open in to next week as the HYG divergence was bigger than just this move we are seeing off the bell.

Everything seems to be working out, if the reat of the Q Calls Work, Which I'll probably let go of soon, and we get another trade toward the end of the day for next week, then the HYG inspired bounce has worked, at the same time the carry trade currencies I was looking for weakness in are now showing it, that's the door to trend #2, I'll show you all of this in a post, but the point is, it seems that EVERYTHING IS WORKING AS PLANNED!


No comments: