Friday, February 8, 2013

Lots of Triangles

I can't name them all right now, but obvious the SPY stands out, BIDU, AMZN, ES, etc. Just take a look and you'll see, this isn't coincidental.  I'm also not exactly sure what it means, what it is a part of, but we know how most of these are interpreted, bullishly... and we know that most retail/Technical Traders won't enter a trade until they have confirmation of a breakout of the price pattern, that's the only way to get volume and price to move enough to be useful for smart money to use.

I'll fill you in with more once I have it, obviously I'm a bit loathe to enter anything long without the ability to watch it every minute at this point.

I think I'd rather use any potential move as a tactical entry for the strategic signals, meaning using price strength, if we get it, to enter short.

This "could" also be used as an actual reversal, creating a bear trap and then dragging it lower, I'm not sure if the currencies are far enough along that currency traders fear getting caught in a huge margin call.


No comments: