Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Market Update

I'm not counting any eggs here, but this is movement which we have been sorely lacking this morning, I would not trade this, at least not at this point, but I'm more interested in selling strength. We'll deal with that when or if we have a solid enough edge.

Futures...
 This is a pretty strong leading positive ES divergence -SPX futures.

 The NASDAQ which has been floundering may be playing possum here, it too has a leading positive divergence in the futures.

 DIA 2 min is looking better

 5 min IWM is looking a little better

 2 min QQQ is starting to look very interesting.


 5 min SPY is leading positive, still small, but moving.

Here's GLD, we got out right at the top this morning so I feel good about that.

I'm going to check some leading indicators. I know patience is the hardest part sometimes, but it is your greatest advantage over Wall St., you don't have to be in the market all the time, you can pick and chose your battles on your terms. USE THAT ADVANTAGE.

No comments: