Friday, April 19, 2013

AAPL Update-Charts

 1 min

 2 min these are the intra day as to why I like AAPL here and now

 2 min chart's impressive trend

5 min chart- I can see the divergence because I'm so use to looking for them, but I added Rate of Change to 3C in red to better illustrate the divergence

10 min

EXCELLENT 15 min leading, if thee divergences stopped here, I'd still consider this worthy of even an equity long with no leverage

15 min trend in perspective

30 min chart in perspective

For a long time I have suspected something long term was happening in AAPL, I just couldn't find all of the charts liming up and didn't understand what the possible trade that was brewing was

This is the long term daily chart and primary trend which has moved from an intermediate down trend to a primary or a bear market in AAPL, but even without my notations, I think the halt in 3C negativity is obvious, thus putting AAPL in line for a counter trend bounce.

Target? I don't make forecasts on targets usually because there's no way to objectively define that in my view, but AAPL has lost over 300 points, if we use Fibonacci retracement levels which work pretty well, then maybe AAPL takes back 25%, 33%, 50% (150 points!) or even 66%.


No comments: