Friday, April 19, 2013

Leading Indicators, Amazing.

***I captured the charts for this post around 1 p.m., just after the first pullback and before the range developed followed by the late op-ex Friday rally combined with the 3:30 ramp.

In any case, I captured the charts, both intraday and a bit longer - in line with the expected bounce move. You can see the incredible job Leading Indicators do at both and get an idea what this bounce should look like.

I have an appointment with the AAPL Genius Bar I have to rush to, but I'll catch  up on the market later, although all you have to know is right here. So keep in mind what time it is, intraday charts are for intraday moves, longer charts are for the bounce. I'll let you put it together, most assets are compared to the SPX in green, all indicators are labelled on the charts. Enjoy and talk to you soon.

Have a great weekend!

*Start of the post...

I just wish I could use this keyboard that is off to my right and spilt down the middle so I can't find the keys, then I have to go to my left to use the trackpad/mouse. I'd say I'm about 10x as slow!

I'll post the indicators though because if this doesn't convince you of their worth, nothing will and it tells you a lot about what we can expect from this move in to next week.

 CONTEX

 SPY Arbitrage

HYG

HYG-I almost stopped right here, says it all.

HY Credit

HY Credit

Commodities

Commodities

FCT-risk sentiment

FCT

HIO Risk sentiment

HIO

Treasury Yields

FCT Risk sentiment

$AUD

Euro

Euro

Euro futures

Yen

Yen

Yen 1 min futures

TLT-long Treasuries

VXX VIX Futures

No comments: