Friday, April 19, 2013

Market Update-DIA trade

Earlier I said I thought the downside pullback was done and we'd consolidate sideways, that has happened. I don't see high probabilities of anything more than that today, however the important charts are using this lateral consolidation to build as I thought earlier. This may be op-ex Friday (PIN) related? However I do see the DIA as a good long opportunity here, perhaps option/calls or leveraged long etfs, like DDM or UDOW (2 and 3x leveraged longs respectively).

 SPY todaY, FIRST PULLING BACK AND THEN CONSOLIDATING LATERALLY (SIDEWAYS) which shapes out the Inverse H&S bottom pretty well.

 IWM 5 min doesn't look great for furtheer gains today

Nor does the QQQ 3 min, although toward thee end of op-ex Fridays as most contracts are closed, the market has more of a free hand.

SPY 1 min

SPY 5 min is pretty close, it could go either way.

 DIA 1 min

DIA 3 min

DIA 15 min


No comments: