Thursday, April 4, 2013

Futures are indicating a bigger move to the upside

Here are the futures charts, I think the market is going to surprise a lot of people with a move to the upside catching them off guard, I think the R2K will lead the move as the R2K should lead a risk on move.

I think stocks like AAPL are going to see a bigger move than I first expected.

If you read my analysis of the VIX and what it means for the market  Tuesday night, I think that is going to be right on track, I'll try to fid that post and get it up for you.

Essentially even if you don't want to or can't trade options (calls), I think the move will be worthwhile even on an equity long position, whether AAPL or one of the averages or a number of other stocks, (I'd prefer something with higher Beta for equity longs) .

Even though I didn't cover them in this post, ES, NQ and TF all have 30 min positive divergences, that suggests a pretty impressive move to the upside, even though I think it's going to be a Facade or "Ginger Bread House".

 ES 5 min positive, 1 min is in line, but recall positive 5 min charts have produced good, tradable moves to the upside.

 NQ 1 min looking very strong for a move VERY soon.

 NQ 15 min is leading positive in a big way.

 TF 1 min also very positive near term and...

Very positive on a 15 min chart as well as 30 min.

No comments: