Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Looking at Precious Metals

As you probably know, Gold and Silver are my two least favorite assets to try to analyze, they are manipulated (especially silver) more than any other asset I've ever seen (except maybe overnight futures), but something looks to be going on in SLV and there are some hints in GLD as well, I'm leary of taking trades in either without VERY strong conviction, but as I said, it seems something is going on, even though it may be early in the process.

I'll be looking at the miners as well.

I'll have something for you soon, GLD does have a gap just above and the market has been relentless in filling gaps. SLV also has a gap. You might want to take a look at these assets as well so you have a better idea of what you're looking at when I put out the post, which I'm working on now.


No comments: