Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Still Quiet

Not much has changed since the last futures post just before the close except AAPL's earnings.

You might be interested to know that 3C was originally designed for the TOS platform so we could see what was going on in after hours trade, on that note, here's how AAPL ended...

Interestingly there's a very strong positive divergence the last hour of regular trade, then some profit taking in to the highs after reporting, as price made its way back down, 3C went in to a large leading positive divergence. I'm always more interested in the next regular hours session as the thinner liquidity of after hours and the numerous games that can be played are deceptive, but according to this chart, it appears someone was accumulating the AH decline.

Other than that, the only thing I see moving significantly in futures trade is the $AUD, I'm not sure what the news is, but it's a steep drop, perhaps something out of China?

In any case, I'll let you know if futures change substantially tonight as long as I'm awake, otherwise, I'll see you in the a.m.


No comments: