Monday, May 20, 2013

Market Update

I'm finishing a CAT/DE post / Trade Set-up, but I saw some small momentum that looks like an intraday counter-tred bounce may be about top try its hand.

These are the only real charts showing anything other than some signals on the Index Futures, and as you'll see they are not very strong, but I figured I'd let you know until I get to the Leading Indicators after the CAT/DE post next

 The IWM 1 min is the only of the averages that shows a clear positive divergence, but because this is only on an intraday 1 min chart, the chances are about 50/50 it just leads to a corrective consolidation (sideways). If the 2 min chart were also positive, I'd say it would lead to an intraday bounce.


 IWM 2 min is negative and still moving negative.

This is as close as the 1 min SPY gets and that's not very close.

There's a tiny bit of positive momentum building in the 1 min SPY, but again, very weak signals on the least important timeframes. as of now.


No comments: