Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quick Update

Before I go in to a more extensive update, I do want to post an example of the short term strategy and longer term strategy or tactical plan.

So far for the most part we have a flattened range which is good for distribution or accumulation (in this circumstance distribution) and I think we probably have some time before needing to make any decisions so I do want to show you AMZN as an example, then I'll post a wider update, but until then, the market looks fine the way it's going thus far, it may give some opportunities in options, remember even on an intraday basis a head fake move is common as a timing indicator even if today's early action was the larger head fake move.

CONTEXT continues to stay about at a -6 point differential, so no improvement there which is good.

I believe right now we are more in just the market process which can be full of small adjustments to get things in place.

I think we have enough time for me to do what I said I wanted to do above and still find candidates.

After the AMZN example, I'll post a broader update.

No comments: