Wednesday, June 12, 2013

AAPL

AAPL is doing what I expected yesterday and is looking ok for where it is right now and what it is doing, it's not in a buy position (even for a short term trade) for my standards yet, it still needs to show short term positive divergences that are unquestionable.

Two issues that may be in play are the following...

 There's the triangle that did break this morning and lifted volume as it was meant to do and there's a 50-day moving average right in the exact same area as the support of the triangle, you think that is coincidence being the favorite moving average of technical traders?

Really I don't think the 50 was broken, it certainly hasn't been broken in a way that stands out at all and I don't know if it needs to be, it may serve an AAPL move higher as apparent support that held.

The bottom line is so far AAPL is on the right track, but there are things that come with this move to confirm it that we need to see, there are some early signs, but not solid enough yet and I wouldn't expect them to be yet.

All in all, I think we're in good shape, but it's a time for patience, the time for fast action may come shortly, just not yet.

No comments: