Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pre-Market

Good morning.

Well, I've looked pretty much high and low, nothing of interest went on last night, the Japanese markets were "relatively quiet", the USD/JPY gained a bit, but nothing special, Index futures were simply ramped overnight, why, for how long, is this the quick reversal I was talking about yesterday? I have no idea, there just isn't anything sticking out to support it, it just happened, whether it holds in a.m. trade or not is a question we'll have to wait and see as far as the answer.

My gut feeling is this does not hold, just because of what I see on the 1 and 5 min charts and general market behavior, if that be the case, we may end up here on a close any way, it would be one VERY volatile day.

All of the Index futures look roughly the same, here's ES...

 ES 1 min has a slight negative going in to the open.

The USD/JPY wasn't responsible, it was pretty flat all night.

I'll do an early check of opening indications

No comments: