Friday, June 14, 2013

Going with Some FSLR Calls- July $45

I was just talking a few days ago about trading this stock many years ago and how volatile it was.

In any case, I'll open the position as soon as I post this.

Here are the charts. As you know I have to leave early today to be with my mother at a doctor's appointment with a long needle, but this is a position I don't mind holding over the weekend.

 Whenever there''s an obvious range on any timeframe, it usually gets run, the question is, "What did 3C do?" The point is, there's a little suport below that may be tested before it becomes a really high probability position, I don't have time to wait and don't think I'll get any significant consideration for doing so.

The 1 min chart is looking good

The 3 min is as well

The 5 min where it really starts to count...

And the 10 min, this is inline with my current market view which hasn't changed, that would mean at some point this stock goes down hard with the rest...

The 60 min chart is the chart that shows that, but we should have plenty of time to make some decent money, I think this is even a decent long equity trade without leverage.

No comments: