Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sentiment Update (Retail)

These updates are based on watching the stream (Twitter/StockTwits) and getting a feel for sentiment the same as one gets a feel for market action. Yesterday I showed the price action on a chart and showed how it would frustrate both shorts and longs, that's their job, to make as many people wrong at any one time as they can.


"Shorts are ANGRY, Longs are Selling"

"Sold all my trading longs this AM. Flipped short"

That update being said, I do have an interesting theory, it started based on yesterday's odd price action, remember I likened it to a "PAUSE", not even a consolidation, but literally like a book mark or a pause.

I want to gather a little more data in L.I.'s and the Bellwether stocks to see if this trend is there like I see it in other places and then I'll share the theory with you if I find it to be credible, right now I think it is and even the sentiment update above helps to establish the probabilities.



No comments: