Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FSLR Update / Market Update

I mentioned in the last post that nothing looks very good right now and I suspect it's because this move to the downside is probably the ending, blow-off type move of what has been a multi-day, somewhat stealth pullback.

I gave FSLR as an example of the reversal process I think is underway and now I'm updating FSLR to show the continuation of that move which I see in other places as well like HYG, the averages to one degree or another, but it's still fairly subtle.

This is the 2 min FSLR chart now positive whereas only the 1 min was positive before.

More importantly is the rounding bottom in FSLR, this is distinguishing the reversal process which is what we see 95% of the time vs a reversal event, the difference being one is a process, the other happens instantly in a "V" shape which is quite rare.

In any case, I would almost consider FSLR calls / add to or new in this area, but I'd still like to see something more solid than a 2 min chart, that isn't to say progress isn't being made and probabilities aren't shifting, just that I would rarely enter any position on a 2 min chart alone.



No comments: