Thursday, August 29, 2013

SLV Update

This morning I closed half of the SLV put position  and I closed all of the GDX Put position in this post, I explained why for both and the reason is occurring RIGHT NOW.

So I'm going to be looking for a new GDX put entry, it may make for a good DUST (long) add to or new position.

Also I'll be looking to add back the half of the SLV position closed to take some of the momentum gains that would be long gone right now.

 GDX's 1 min chart looks like it is giving up, it will probably take a greather, but I doubt it's done.

This 10 min chart that is in line would have to be more negative for the 1 min to make GDX a short here.

The 15 min makes it still a short, but it needs to be entered at the right spot.

SLV as you can see went from downside, profitable Put momentum to an intraday positive, when it turns negative, I'll be looking at shorts/puts.

The 15 min chart makes clear SLV is still very much a short.

I may be a little quiet here and there and may call out some trade ideas, I'm going to be going through watchlists and looking for candidates, some set up before others.

No comments: