Monday, August 5, 2013

TECS (Technology Bear 3x Leveraged)

I think another way to play the AAPL position without weekly options would be long TECS which I already have open.

I think this is not only less risk, but it gives you the ability to hold on to a bigger trend than a week.

 First we have the QQQ 5 min I already posted, which AAPL is highly correlated to or vice versa.

 Look at the Tech Sector itself though today, 1 min

5 min so it's seeing the same intraday damage as we see in other places

TECS (long)
 The 5 min here today is the mirror opposite of the Q's, Tech, AAPL, etc, it's positive.

And the thing I like the most is it's longer term chart already has a head fake move in, a strong leading positive divergence and really you can have a stop not too far away, again I think the Risk:reward for a short or swing trade makes sense.

No comments: