Friday, August 23, 2013

Weekend

I'm going to give my eyes and mind a break and look at the market over the weekend, but there are plenty of signals and signs that the bounce is still on and the move up earlier this week wasn't the kind of bounce I'm talking about.

I left all Calls, GOOG, FSLR, XLF, XOM, URRE, MCP open, I think they'll have plenty of time to benefit from a strong bounce.

The real prize though continues to be to short in to that bounce or take profits in to it. It may look like price is considering another run to the upside, but all of the indications and charts say the market and we are lucky just to get a bounce, even at the Jackson Hole Symposium today a speaker compared this market's ability to have the bottom fall out with that of the Crash of 1929, I think it would be worse.

Have a great weekend, you'll be hearing from me soon.

No comments: