Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A.m. Brief

Judging by last night's analysis I haven't changed my mind on anything, however if I were to look at the futures this morning buy themselves I'd be quite skeptical of any upside. This 30 min ES chart is about as good as it gets and it's not all that impressive.

It does show a positive divergence and a base, but not much else and none of the other Index Futures look better.

However judging by the other assets and their current correlations, there's an argument to be made for supporting the ongoing analysis confirmed last night as gold and silver both look to be continuing a positive divergence/base, oil looks ready to make a move higher soon, and most importantly, the 10 & 30 year treasuries look like they are about to be slammed lower as "Flight to safety" capital rotates out to risk on capital.

I believe we still likely have time for the good set ups I spoke of yesterday with some downside head fake moves setting up these trades, I can't imagine we can be any closer for a move like this.

No comments: