Monday, September 23, 2013

Closing Remainder of Puts: XLE, XLF, IWM

These are all October, I'll take a loss on all, not too bad, but I think the capital is better deployed elsewhere for now and it's worth it for me to clean these out even though I think most would be fine if I waited as they are October, but I don't think it's the most profitable path, I'd rather just get out of any more draw down and Theta (time decay) and get in line with the market short term.

The Industry groups that I said were being accumulated on Friday along with the market for an obvious reason, those are the 2 assets that have the most influence on the entire market so why bother with individual stocks for a small move that really is probably not worth it in the first place and why bother trying to push the market (spend more capital ) when all they need are the two most influential forces on individual stocks.


As such, I can see charts developing nicely with positive divergences, beautiful reversal process (although short in duration and thus move). I'll try to get some up, there's a good chance I add to some calls and maybe initiate some new ones.


No comments: