Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Gold / Silver -NO TRADE FOR ME

I think Silver / SLV has a good chance to try to fill today's gap, however there's not enough in the way of 3C support to take the chance, I still think my analysis from yesterday on SLV stands and its trend is that of a pullback and a fairly large one, it likely will be a strong long after that, but not worth the risk here.

GLD will probably act in similar fashion, with market prices pulling back it should act as a flight to safety trade, but I think that's retail, not Wall St. or the signals would be there.

Either case, I think you'd have to have split second timing, the signals are not worth the risk in my view so I'd say "Lets wait for a better set up", which has been the exact same view I've taken of the market today.

No comments: