Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Post Action Report

Well this is the time of day I update all my internals and look at the way key assets closed, I will tell you that there was what I'd call a very clear set of negative divergences for the market averages through the day and especially in to the close, TICK data if you noticed it (NYSE intraday) got REAL ugly supporting the 3C view of the market for tomorrow.

I'd say that if you were one of those souls that follow price only and doesn't get to see what we see, if you went long, I have a feeling either overnight or tomorrow the market will say to any of those new longs....

"Here you go..."

"Take that with ya!"

***Wolf on Wall Street does not support violence, it's more the element of surprise for the girl on the left and in the middle.

I didn't have time to get these out earlier, they really weren't a big deal,  these were positions put together Friday. 




*(Both orders were filled in 2 parts, XLK in a 100 lot and another 5 share at the same price and GOOG split 2 and 2 at the same price as the system was on the fritz again as you can see there was no pricing data other than the number of contracts and cost).

XLK's P/L came to +13.5%



GOOG which I probably could have just left alone, came in at a P/L of +15.6%, not big for options, but as you know I don't use options to swing for the fences, I use them as a tool when appropriate, still a 30 or 40% gain would have been more like it.

In other news, so far for the week and month which are one and the same, again we are apparently on the right side of the market vs the majority of traders, especially with the fast changes made Friday and new positions added as our Options Tracking Portfolio came in with a high ranking again.

Weekly Rank #31 of 604 at 7.36%



Monthly Rank # 30 of 550 at +7.36%... it's a start for 2 days.

 


No comments: