Friday, October 4, 2013

AAPL Should Bounce

I'm not very excited about AAPL long, I think it needs leverage and even then I'm not so excited as to open a position, but I think by putting together individual pieces like XOM, AAPL, etc. along with the Index Futures and market averages, we get a composite of what should happen and we can take advantage of that, but at this point in the game I think it's more important to be looking ahead to the positions that will carry your portfolio to profits over the next year or...

That said, AAPL is not on my core short list.

Earlier today I was not impressed at all by AAPL, but it has made some progress as we near the end of the Friday op-ex pin around the last hour of trade, things usually move a bit more.

 intraday charts are starting to look better.

It was important for this 5 min chart to hold up as without it, a call is not worth the risk.

And along the lines of the IWM 10 min or SPY/XLF 15 min, the AAPL 10 min has a positive enough divergence to believe in a move to the upside, I'd put the target in the $492-$495 area.

No comments: