Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TLT & Market Update

A move up in TLT "should" see a move down in the market and we do have intraday (mostly 1 -2 min) negative divergences in the averages.

As I said, I expect the move in TLT to be temporary and we may be able to enter at a better price, that means I'd expect the pullback in the market to be temporary as well.



At the $3.60 fill TLT's P/L came out to +16%

TLT 1 min positive looks like an intraday upside reversal will start soon.

We have a 2 min relative positive as well so thus far I think it's only an intraday correction.

TLT 3 min is about as far as we go.

The 10 min TLT chart shows the process of trend confirmation to a negative divegrence, a break of the trend and what will probably be a gap fill before the trend resumes to the downside with my initial target being $102.ish

No comments: