Friday, October 11, 2013

VXX Position Follow Up

As you know, based on my feeling the market will pullback, I opened a new VXX November $15 call position yesterday, but at VERY speculative size. That means the position has room to add to and still keep it at "speculative" size.

I see several charts coming together as expected and this was part of last night's (I don't even want to say how many charts) analysis. There were at least a half dozen charts dealing with the VIX alone, from our Wednesday sell signal which is a rare signal for that indicator that played out perfectly yesterday to the very short term position entered yesterday.

I'm going to collect some charts and post them, but I figured I'd give you a head's up so you can apply your own tools and analysis to the subject while I prepare the post and possible "add-to"  position which is even more attractive as a new position for those who did not enter yesterday.

No comments: