Friday, October 11, 2013

VXX Update

Which is essentially a market update as VXX moves opposite the market. VXX's intraday chart I have been watching is looking better.
Since I captured this chart a few minutes ago, 3C has moved above the former high.

I think there's a decent probability of a shakeout below $14.25.

Considering the VXX Call is a smaller than speculative position and I'm only looking to bring it up to a speculative size position, I'm a lot closer to doing that right now than I was 15 minutes ago.

I'm going to look at a few other charts and make a decision shortly. I still see this as a short duration position and thereby I personally prefer the leverage of options, but there's always UVXY which is a 2x leveraged equity asset if you don't like options, but like the idea of the position.

No comments: