Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Euro Catching a Bid

I just looked at Financials which I brought up the other day with price levels I was looking for, specifically XLF and FAZ (short and long respectively) as well as having just looked at Tech, XLK and TECS (short and long respectively).

what I saw were two assets that look pretty good to enter short, but weren't there yet like the market averages. I think they'll both offer a better entry, I did notice that VIX is still being pushed around and HYG intraday is still getting support, but more than that, the Euro just launched so that helps the EUR/JPY which helps the market. There's a lot of weakness in the market, but it's getting some obvious help.

This gives me more time to look at assets and find the best looking, it also means that we are likely not done with what was started this a.m., however don't mistake that for market strength.


No comments: