Thursday, December 12, 2013

Market Update

As you can probably guess by the small flurry of activity, much of the market is looking pretty good for that move, that includes the QQQ (long). I'm considering some other assets, but I want to try to stay away from specific assets and more toward broad, like instead of AAPL long, QQQ long and I'm also trying to use leverage of 2-3x.

At the same time maintain some diversification. There are certain assets such as VXX you might think is a short if the market is going to move higher, but I won't touch those, I may take profits off the table, but not go short those, that's asking for trouble.

I'm still looking for assets that fulfill those criteria that look reasonable, DGAZ on a UNG pullback is one I'm considering, I'll let you know as always.

No comments: