Friday, December 27, 2013

Stocks

I see quite a few stocks that have little flat areas this afternoon with intraday positives along the lines of what I reported earlier for the market update.

This would include NFLX, AMZN, AAPL... It's not so much in Financials, I haven't run across one yet on the watchlist.

UNG is clearly in the process of the pullback we were looking for so DGAZ should do pretty well over the next week or so,

SLV looks like it wants to fill its gap from today, I'd be interested in looking at either of the PM's on a small pullback like that which not only fills the gap, but the movement gives us information such as, "Was the pullback accumulated", so I'd pay attention to the PMs.

As I said, I wouldn't push MCP calls much further at this point, but the equity long I'd leave right where it is.

Chasing an intraday bounce for me is too risky and I have a high tolerance for risk. I think this 10-year yield as well as the China/Japan animosity heating up again, the situation in Turkey and one more (slips my mind at the moment) are all wild cards, especially the 10-year and wild cards can be very dangerous when market structure is this extended, extreme and thin, not worth it to me, but if the wild card issue doesn't hit over the weekend, I'd say something like NFLX has a decent bounce opportunity, for me it's options (although I haven't seen the pricing), the point is ttrade duration and the leverage needed to make it worthwhile.


No comments: