Friday, February 14, 2014

Core Position Management : UNG

I'm going to take half off the table in UNG. The DGAZ trading position will stay open (long).

I'm trying to protect gains here as well as open up some dry powder for potential positions that may be better relative performers as near term I see UNG as opportunity cost.

 UNG around a +20% gain and this hasn't even left the base yet, I see this as a secular long term bull market play, but we are talking potentially  about years.

15 min is going negative which isn't that bad, but it's the mogration from shorter charts that should make it worse.

the 10 min

The 5 min definitely looks like draw down

Starting from the other end, intraday 1 min

2 min

and 3 min.

I see no reason to take losses here, even if only opportunity cost, but I will likely never be without some position in UNG.

No comments: